Commercial Solar Roof Ventilation Fan
Australian summers continue to get hotter and a great way to keep your business cooler in summer is to use solar roof ventilation like the SolarKing commercial solar fan.
This unit draws in the cooler outside air and extracts the hot air built up in the factory.
Many factories already have wind driven “commercial whirly birds” installed on roofs. Whirly birds rely on highs winds to produce any benefit and even then, they only move around 300CBM per hour for each unit. Compare this to the SolarKing commercial fan that moves 10000CBM per hour, there is simply no comparison.
The SolarKing solar exhaust fan uses the sun and only starts working when your factory reaches 25°C so as not to remove warm air in the winter when it is needed to keep the factory warm (whirly birds operate regardless of the temperature). The thermostat can also be bypassed if you want to move air all year round. When the sun disappears in the evening the SolarKing will stop ventilating but at this time the factory is now cooling naturally as there is no sun.
So if are looking to make a big change to the comfort levels in your factory and looking to reduce the high costs of power using air conditioners, let the free power of the sun to do the work for you. A cooler workplace will also lead to more productivity,
As standard the unit is supplied with a 120W solar panel to keep the performance vs noise level balance. If you are just looking for maximum air extraction the fan can be paired with the optional 150W 29V solar panel to increase the performance to 13000CBM.
A solar panel mounting kit is supplied as standard, this kit can be used to mount the solar panel either flat on the roof or at an angle you determine.
- Increase comfort levels in factory’s
- Reduce air conditioning costs
- Extracts 30x more air than a “Commercial Whirly Bird”
- Perfect for extracting harmful fumes in manufacturing factory’s
- Free airflow design including air deflection cone to allow the unit to extract air more efficiently than other models
- Reduces factory temperatures by up to 30°C
- Solar Powered means no running costs ever
- Thermostatically controlled means no heat loss during winter
- Brushless DC motor for quiet operation and long life
- Corrosion resistant, suitable for coastal regions
- Suits metal roof’s
- Easy installation, no cabling so no electrician required
- Reduces condensation build up in your building
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions
- SolarKing is Australian owned and operated
- Model: 600MM SRVF
- Capacity: 10000CBM Per Hour (13000CBM Max 150W)
- Motor :150 Watts, 18-36VDC, 1650RPM Max, Brushless motor with double shielded ball bearings
- Solar Panel Type: 120W Monocrystalline PV, Heavy Duty Frame, 3mm Tempered Glass
- Solar Panel Output: 120 Watts, 29VDC
- Fan: 585mm 3 Blade Balanced Aluminium Alloy Low Resistance
- Noise: <60dBA
- Automatic Shut Off: <25°C +/- 5%
- Product Dimensions: 910x910x390mm (Add 90mm for control box below fan)
- Flashing Dimensions: 930x930x1mm
- Product Weight: 11.52Kgs (Excluding Solar Panel)
- Construction: Aluminium Top Cover, Steel Body, Steel Brackets and Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Colour: Black Powder Coated
- Packing Dimensions: 950x950x430mm (Excluding Solar Panel)
- Packing Weight: 13.5kgs (Excluding Solar Panel)
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty (10 Years on Solar Panel)
- 1x SolarKing 600mm Commercial Solar Roof Ventilation Fan
- 1x 120W 29V Mono Solar Panel
- 1x Roof Flashing
- 1x Solar Panel Roof Mounting Kit, Angled + Flat
- 1x Instructions